Absentee bidding for auction items will close at Noon EST, Friday, August 8, 2014
Please bid on my behalf at the auction for the following items up to the price listed below. Live Auction bids are to be executed at the lowest possible price permitted by other bids or reserves. Silent Auction bids will be considered the bid of record at the beginning of the Silent Auction. Bids are held in strict confidence.
All bids are subject to the following terms and provisions:
• Descriptions of the items have been made with every reasonable effort to describe each one correctly, but all items are sold “where is” and “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind as to the correct description, genuineness, authenticity, quality, or fitness for any purpose.
• All auction items and services must be used within the time limits stated in the guide or at the time of auction, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Cruises, dinners, and trips must be arranged directly with the donors at a mutually convenient date and are subject to availability. Winning bidders are expected to take special care with the property of private donors.
• All items have been donated to the Friends of Acadia Benefit auction and are sold by it, not by the donors. Purchasers may not ask for refunds or exchanges from the donor. All items are non-transferable.
• “Buy” bids are not accepted. The limit you leave should be the amount to which you would bid if you were to attend.
• Please bid as early as possible. In the event of duplicate bids, the earliest bid takes priority.
• All auction items purchased are subject to shipping charges, if applicable, for which the successful bidder is responsible.
Title and description of item ____________________________________________
Bid price $ _________________________________
Name as it appears on credit card _______________________________________
State ________________________________________ Zip __________________
Credit Card # _______________________________________________________
Exp. date ________________________________ CSC ____________
Mail or fax absentee bids to:
FRIENDS OF ACADIA P.O. Box 45 Bar Harbor, ME 04609 • Fax: 207-288-8938
Or email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just copy the text on this page and paste it into the body of your email message.
Thank you for bidding!