Absentee bidding for the Richard Estes Tour will close at Noon EST, Monday, March 9, 2015
Please bid on my behalf for the “Richard Estes Tour with Patterson Sims” to the price listed below. This is a silent auction; bids will be considered the bid of record at the beginning of the auction. Bids are held in strict confidence.
A private tour for four with guest curator Patterson Sims of the upcoming Richard Estes exhibit at NYC’s Museum of Art and Design (MAD). Estes is a world-renowned photorealist painter and longtime Friends of Acadia member. In addition to the tour, tea with Patterson and Richard at Maison Kayser will be included, at which the winning bidders can continue their discussions of photorealism, painting, and Acadia National Park. The tour and tea will be available at a mutually convenient time between March 10 and April 30, 2015.
Bidding starts at $1,000. To place a bid, please contact Lisa Horsch Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-288-3340 or return a completed absentee bid form by fax to 207-288-8938. Bidding is open to all who are interested.
All bids are subject to the following terms and provisions:
• Description of the item has been made with every reasonable effort to describe it correctly, but is sold “where is” and “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind as to the correct description, genuineness, authenticity, quality, or fitness for any purpose.
• The item must be used between March 10 and April 30, 2015, at a mutually convenient time.
• This item has been donated to Friends of Acadia and is sold by it, not by the donors. Purchasers may not ask for refunds or exchanges from the donor. Item is non-transferable.
• “Buy” bids are not accepted. The limit you leave should be the amount to which you would bid if you were to attend.
• Please bid as early as possible. In the event of duplicate bids, the earliest bid takes priority.
Title and description of item: “Richard Estes Tour with Patterson Sims”
Bid price $ _________________________________
Name as it appears on credit card _______________________________________
State ________________________________________ Zip __________________
Credit Card # _______________________________________________________
Exp. date ________________________________ CSC ____________
Mail or fax absentee bids to:
FRIENDS OF ACADIA P.O. Box 45 Bar Harbor, ME 04609 • Fax: 207-288-8938
Or email your bid to email@example.com. Just copy the text on this page and paste it into the body of your email message.
Thank you for bidding!