Show your love for Acadia by sending us your photos and captions for “My Acadia,” created especially for our online friends! Check back weekly to enjoy a glimpse of how others celebrate what makes Acadia so special.
1. Photos may be a landscape shot, family picture in favorite place in or near Acadia, or any photo that captures why you love Acadia National Park and the surrounding communities.
2. Upload your photo in digital format in as high a resolution as possible (a 1-3 MB file size is ideal).
3. Include location where photo was taken.
4. Captions are encouraged. Please include any information about the photo—where it was taken, when it was taken, and any other interesting information about the picture. Tell us a story!
5. By submitting photos to this website, you affirm that you are the photographer and hold all legal rights to the photo, and that you have the permission of any people appearing in the photo to submit it to this site for the purposes indicated. You, not Friends of Acadia or any member of the staff, shall be responsible for any claims, legal or otherwise, made in regards to photos you submit as your own.
6. You do not need to be a Friends of Acadia member to submit work (although we hope you are a member, or will consider becoming one).
Upload your photos here: