REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
Mark your calendar and register for the second Friends of Acadia Community Gear Sale and Swap. The sale will occur on Saturday, May 16, at Mount Desert Island High School in Bar Harbor from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m.
The event is designed for those who want to thin out their stash of outdoor equipment and sporting goods as well as those looking for bargains or upgrades their own gear.
There will be no charge for a booth space and no charge for admission. Note to Sellers:
- Bring your own table if you need one
- Outdoor spaces for large equipment
- No firearms or liquid fuels!
- Dogs are not allowed on school property
- Set up begins at 6:30 a.m. Clean up by 12 p.m. (all unsold items must be removed by the seller)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-288-3340 and ask for Earl.