Stewardship Volunteers Project Schedule
Drop-in volunteer projects are organized for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, the first week of June through mid-October. All are welcome—no experience or reservations required!
- Projects will be posted here every Thursday for the following week.
- Meet at 8:15 a.m. at the flagpole at Park Headquarters (HQ)
- Work projects usually end between 12:00-12:15 p.m.
- Please wear closed-toed shoes and bring insect repellent, water, lunch, and work gloves
We provide all of the tools, safety gear, transportation, and instructions
- Program is a partnership between Acadia National Park and Friends of Acadia
- All projects are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather