Don’t miss out on FOA Benefit Auction action. Leave an Absentee Bid. Absentee bidding will close at Noon EST on Friday, August 10, 2018. Please use the form below to leave an absentee bid. View the full 2018 Benefit Catalog and the Catalog Addendum 2018.
All bids are subject to the following terms and provisions:
• Descriptions of the items have been made with every reasonable effort to describe each one correctly, but all items are sold “where is” and “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind as to the correct description, genuineness, authenticity, quality, or fitness for any purpose.
• Images in this catalog may be for illustration only. For space considerations, artwork is shown without frames.
• All auction items and services must be used within the time limits stated in the catalog or at the time of auction, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Cruises, dinners, and trips must be arranged directly with the donors at a mutually convenient date and are subject to availability. Winning bidders are expected to take special care with the property of private donors.
• All items have been donated to the Friends of Acadia Benefit auction and are sold by it, not by the donors. Purchasers may not ask for refunds or exchanges from the donor. All items are non-transferable.
• “Buy” bids are not accepted. The limit you leave should be the amount to which you would bid if you were to attend.
• Please bid as early as possible. In the event of duplicate bids, the earliest bid takes priority.
• All auction items purchased are subject to shipping charges, if applicable, for which the successful bidder is responsible.
If you would like more information on tickets or if you have any questions about the Benefit, please contact Shawn Keeley at 207-288-3340 or email@example.com