Starting in 2017, businesses have a new way to support Acadia National Park by becoming a business member of Friends of Acadia with a gift of $100 per year. Since its beginnings, FOA has received generous support from local and national businesses that have sponsored publications and events. The overwhelming success of the Acadia Centennial Partners program in 2016 led Friends of Acadia to believe that businesses would be interested in a simple but longer-term partnership with FOA as a way of continuing to support the protection of Acadia.
Business members receive the following benefits:
- Listing on the FOA website with a link to the business member’s website
- Listing in the Friends of Acadia Journal, the FOA E-News, and the Annual Report
- Listing in our year-end newspaper ad thanking all businesses for their support during the year
- Business membership decal to display prominently, demonstrating support for Friends of Acadia’s work to protect the park
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve and protect Acadia and the surrounding communities
We appreciate the assistance of our new Business Advisors in developing the business membership concept: John Bench of Cool as a Moose, Jane Holland of Aysgarth Station B&B, Susi Homer of The Birches, Lisa Parsons of the Mount Desert Chamber of Commerce and Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, Julie Veilleux of Window Panes, and David Woodside of the Acadia Corporation.
For more information, please contact Sharon Broom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-288-3340.