Friends of Acadia invites businesses who value Acadia National Park for its essential role in the local and statewide economy to support the park by becoming business members of FOA. Designed to be affordable for small businesses, this new program offers membership at $100 and $200 levels. Business memberships help fund FOA’s work to conserve Acadia’s natural resources, engage young people in the park, improve visitor experience, and maintain Acadia’s historic carriage roads and trails. Participating businesses are recognized in a number of ways, year-round, for their commitment to the protection of Acadia.
Business Friends receive:
- Listing on the FOA website with a link to the business member’s website
- Listing in the Friends of Acadia Journal, the FOA E-News, and the Annual Report
- Listing in our year-end newspaper ad thanking all businesses for their support during the year
- Business membership decal to display prominently, demonstrating support for Friends of Acadia’s work to protect the park
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve and protect Acadia and the surrounding communities
Business Partners receive:
- All basic benefits above, plus:
- Recognition signage at the Annual Meeting
- Sponsorship of a scenic image on the FOA Facebook page
We appreciate the assistance of our Business Advisors in developing the business membership concept: John Bench of Cool as a Moose, Jack Frost of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, Jane Holland of Aysgarth Station B&B, Susi Homer of The Birches, Eric Marchial of the Bar Harbor Grand Hotel, Joe Minutolo of the Bar Harbor Bicycle Shop, Lisa Parsons of the Mount Desert Chamber of Commerce and Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, Julie Veilleux of Window Panes, and David Woodside of the Acadia Corporation. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-288-3340.