Planned Trail and Carriage Road Work Locations for Volunteers
Drop-in volunteer projects are organized for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, the first week of June through mid-October. All are welcome—no experience or reservations required!
- Meet at 8:15 a.m. at the flagpole at Park Headquarters (HQ) unless another meeting place is indicated
- Work projects usually end by 12:30 p.m.
- Please bring insect repellent, water, lunch, and work gloves
- A partnership between Acadia National Park and Friends of Acadia
- All projects are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather
Drop-in volunteering is over for 2016. See you next year!
For more information, please contact:
- Dana Petersen & Jeff Tucker, Stewardship Coordinators: 207-288-3934
- Dianna McKeage, Acadia National Park Volunteer Coordinator: 207-288-8716
- Friends of Acadia Main Office: 207-288-3340