Planned Trail and Carriage Road Work Locations for Volunteers
Meet at ANP Headquarters every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 8:20 a.m. the first week of June through mid-October. Work projects usually end by 12:30 pm.
- Please bring insect repellent, water, lunch, and work gloves
- A partnership between Acadia National Park and Friends of Acadia
|DAY & DATE||MEETING PLACE
8:20 a.m. at flagpole at Park HQ unless noted
|WORK & LOCATION||COMMENTS|
|Saturday, August 22nd||HQ||Finishing work on Strathenden Trail.||Easy to moderate work. Leaders: Randy Miles, Dianna McKeage.|
|Tuesday, August 25th||HQ||Brushing on the Ocean Path. Brushing on the Ship Harbor Trail. Flossing on the Carriage Roads between 11-13. Bowalk construction on Jordan Stream.||Easy to strenuous work. Leaders: Bruce Denny-Brown, Donna Reis, Randy Miles, Anna Adams.|
|Thursday, August 27th||HQ||
Flossing Carriage Roads between 11 and 13. Bogwalk construction on Jordan Stream.
Long Day Project: Brushing on the Orange and Black Trail.
|Easy to strenuous work. Leaders: Randy Ewins, Jack Hirschenhofer (pending), Anna Adams.|
|Saturday, August 29th||HQ||Brushing on the Trenton Trail.||Easy to strenuous work. Leader: Randy Miles.|
For more information, please contact:
- Friends of Acadia Field Office: 207-288-3934
- Dianna McKeage, Acadia National Park Volunteer Coordinator: 207-288-8716
- Friends of Acadia Main Office: 207-288-3340