Planned Trail and Carriage Road Work Locations for Volunteers
Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:20 a.m. to 1 p.m., June through mid-October
- Please bring insect repellent, water, lunch, and work gloves.
- As locations are subject to change, it is best to confirm mid-week meeting places by calling 288-3934 between 7:30 and 8 a.m. on the day in question.
- A partnership between Acadia National Park and Friends of Acadia.
|DAY AND DATE||MEETING PLACE 8:20 a.m. at park HQ flagpole unless noted||WORK AND LOCATION||COMMENTS|
|Tuesday, October 27||
|Carriage Road work between posts 7 and 17.||Easy to moderate work. Leader: Bruce Denny-Brown.|
|Thursday, October 29||
|Brushing north end of Jordan Pond.||Easy to strenuous work. Leader: Jim Linnane.|
|Saturday, November 1
Take Pride in Acadia Day
|Take Pride in Acadia Day: join hundreds of volunteers to prepare the carriage roads for winter. Preregistration required »||Easy to moderate work. Leaders: many!|
For more information, please contact:
- FOA Field Office….207-288-3934
- Jonathan Gormley, ANP Volunteer Coordinator….207-288-8716
- FOA Main Office….207-288-3340